Salvation Army Food Assistance
The Salvation Army in Sacramento is where a lot of people get food assistance from. They
have many programs that help Sacramento residents in need, not just with food but also rent, mortgages, utilities
What food help can I get from the Salvation Army?
The Salvation Army has Food Boxes program on:
- Tues, Wed & Thurs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
How often can I apply for the Salvation Army food assistance?
You can apply for this food assistance 6 times per year with 30-day waiting
period between boxes.
Where to get food assistance?
Salvation Army Family Services
4350 Raley Blvd, Ste. 200
Sacramento, CA 95838
How to apply for Salvation Army food assistance?
- Visit the Center Tuesdays-Wednesdays-Thursdays only 9 am to 3:30 pm. Walk in for this service.
- A valid I.D., Social Security card and proof of income required
- Contents are non-perishable items.
- Number of boxes received varies with number of people in household.